La villa Kaz Désirade welcomes you in the greatest comfort of its genuine Creole character, featuring several living rooms, nice little corners, and where you’ll enjoy the privacy of its living space. Overlooking Gwo Caillou’s tropical garden, la Villa Kaz Désirade even has its private path from/to the parking.
The villa features a fully equipped kitchen, including a gas stove, an electric oven, a microwave, a washing machine and a dishwasher, an electric kettle, a toaster, a coffee machine, and a large fridge with a freezer compartment. The kitchen bar opens onto a large terrace, a dining area, a lounge, a hammock, and a radio / CD player. La Kaz Désirade also has its own typical “Ti ‘Punch lounge” near the charcoal barbecue.
The accommodation includes three air-conditioned bedrooms and two bathrooms:
Bedroom 1: queen size bed 160 x 200cm fitted with mosquito net, featuring a private bathroom (sink, walk-in shower, toilet and hairdryer) and a private entrance.
Bedroom 2: queen size bed 160 x 200cm fitted with mosquito net.
Bedroom 3: 140 x 190cm bed and 90 x 190cm bed fitted with mosquito net.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bathroom with a sink, a walk-in shower, a toilet and a hairdryer.
- Reception 7 days a week
- Check in from 4pm (late check in available)
- Check out 11am
- Free first breakfast
- Basic commodities
- Swimming pool access 24h a day
- Free Wifi and unlimited access
- Supplied linen
- Iron (available on request from reception)
- Bluetooth speaker
- catering service (on order)
- Baby equipment (bed, high chair, mosquito net and bathtub)
- masks,snorkels,palms, books,board games and DVD given free of charge
- car rentals with our partners
OUR OTHER LODGING